If there's detailed data for your audience to see and digest, make a handout. You'll convey more information, do it more accurately and completely, and save yourself a ton of distraction.
Visual aids, used wisely, can enhance a presentation. Some things are easier to show than to tell. When there's a specific concept or idea that people need to see, then using a PowerPoint or similar "slide" can be useful. Learning to do this well takes a long time, and I can't teach you in a blog post.
But here are some rules of thumb:
- Slides are not your presentation. They are only a tiny part of it.
- Slides should add to, never repeat what you're saying or distract from it
- If you use a bullet, you're probably doing it wrong
- A data-presentation slide is, at best, an overview of the data. Details belong in handouts, not on a screen
- If you only had a whiteboard, would you draw this during your presentation? If not, don't put it on a slide either
- If your presentation involves moving from slide to slide, you probably are using way too many slides. Spend most of your time with the projector "blacked out", and bring up relevant slides only when necessary
- If you're not sure whether a slide is needed, it probably isn't
Think of more? Tell me on Twitter @DarrenPMeyer.
It you can't create good slides by yourself try to read some guides and use Power Point templates, for exampleReplyDelete
http://www.poweredtemplate.com. This is the biggest collection in the world. But before you will buy subscription - read few guides about using templates to understand their opportunities.
Play The Real Money Slot Machines - Trick-Taking Game - Trick-TakingReplyDelete
How to Play. Play The Real Money Slot Machine. 토토 If you sol.edu.kg are searching for https://deccasino.com/review/merit-casino/ a wooricasinos.info fun, exciting game https://octcasino.com/ to play online, we have you covered.